**An Important Announcement from the Canyon View Elders**
Dear Canyon View Family,
In an effort to do our best to keep each other well during the Corona Virus outbreak, and to help keep it from spreading to our families and friends, the Eldership has decided to implement some of the precautionary measures set forth by the County of San Diego. These temporary measures are in the interest of public health and make good sense. They are as follows:
- We ask that senior members, any members who are currently sick, and at-risk members to stay away from ALL church gatherings until the Elders feel it is safe.
- We will suspend all Canyon View facility gatherings. This includes Sunday and Wednesday gatherings, as well as weekday activities that put members in close proximity to each other. (Ladies Tuesday Bible Class and Card Ministry, MOPS, and Al-Anon)
- The church office will be open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- We will have video services posted on our Facebook page instead of Sunday and Wednesday gatherings. Email reminders will be sent to our members.
- We will have the all-in-one communion cups available in the office. Please call or email the office for more information.
- We will postpone the Ministry Fair and Missions Sunday until April.
- We will suspend the Sunday 6:00 pm worship at Canyon Villas since the attendees are all older members and residents, 55–100 years old.
- Life Groups will make their own wise choices about meeting together. It is suggested that you do not meet.
These measures are based on official information. The point of the restrictions is more than keeping people from getting sick, it’s about containing the spread to the public. Everyone needs to do their part.
Since we are a family, while we are not together, let’s keep in touch. Call, email, and text each other frequently. Spend time in prayer, Bible reading, and take advantage of spiritual lessons online.
IF YOU ARE AWARE OF ANY CANYON VIEW MEMBERS IN NEED, PLEASE CALL THE CHURCH OFFICE AT 858-273-5140.
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39
The Canyon View Elders.